A question we frequently get asked is what to do with the candle container after it's done. We make our candles in beautiful, minimalistic jar, so we want you to be able to use them again and again!
Here are some ideas:
- Turn it into succulent planters, which are easy to grow and thrive in indirect sunlight.
- Use it for bathroom essentials like, makeup, brushes, Q-tips -- just make sure you get all the wax out (see below)
- Use as storage in the kitchen for putting snacks or candy Small vase for flowers
- Desk organizers for pens, pencils, or other knick knacks Keep the label affixed to the container so you can share you personality long after the candle has burned down.
It's so easy to clean your jars once you are finished burning your candle! Any leftover wax or soot that is on the inside the jar should come out with little effort if you follow just a few simple steps.
- Pour boiling water into the container and let the wax loosen up.
- When the water has cooled a bit (won't take long), use a knife to scrape the wax off the bottom of the candle.
- Once you get most of the wax out of the candle holder, pour boiling water in it again.
- Pour out the water and use a paper towel to get the rest of the wax out and clean the rest of the container.
- At this point, you container should be completely wax free!